University of Trentohttp://www.unitn.it/en
About This Partner
The University of Trento was founded in 1962 and has always aimed at building alliance and reciprocal efficiency with Italian and foreign institutions and organizations. In 1982, the University (until then private) became public, with a statute that guaranteed self-government. National and international classifications rank the University of Trento as one of the top Italian universities. Besides the traditional lectures, there is much laboratory work and many small seminar groups. Trento is a medium-sized university, where it is easy for students and teachers to meet one another and there is a continuous exchange of ideas among students from different disciplines: in short, the (virtuous) dynamism of a small university.
University of Trento is comprised of the following colleges/departments:
• Cellular, Computational and Integrative Biology
• Economics and Management
• Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering
• Information Engineering and Computer Science
• Industrial Engineering
• Psychology and Cognitive Science
• Sociology and Social Research
• Center Agriculture Food Environment
• Centre for Mind/Brain Sciences
• School of International Studies
For more information about this partner, please contact the Office of Global Engagement.
LocationUniversity of Trento, Via Calepina, Trento, Province of Trento, Italy